Thursday 16 May 2013

You will be alone


I don’t have a lot of friends since I comes to school. I don’t why, its just hard to share everything to all people. So than, I classify people around me: 0% friends, 50% friends, and 88% friends, last my 98% friend as my person. The last one that I have is a girl who sometimes did a silly thing as I am. We don’t need to talk much to make one other understand. We just some how connected under a different sky. Like my man.. he is my person too indifferent  way.
So that, when I am around of 88% friends, I will be like another me. I will try to make them happy and accepted me. Or sometimes I will saw them an opposite one.
I don’t really care about non my person, cause I know, I will be alone some day, without them and even my person. I will be alone someday,so I don’t need to scared because I have Allah, my 100%.

4 comments:

addifa said...

pengen punya pintu kemana aja, supaya bisa kayak lirik lagunya Michael Jackson
"... just call my name.... i'll be there..." :)

RItsugi said...

I also feel the same way. It feels hard sometimes. The voice in my head always saying "no one need me". but also I dont like to make a poker face and pretending something that is not Me. So after reading this, somehow I quite understand that I am not really alone, there is ALLA with me

bobo said...

hai pratiwi :p

tiwi putri said...

wahh udah lama ga buka baru tau dian ngasih komen..haii bobo!!
hi Rltsugi...